Massage therapy is the scientific approach to normalizing the soft tissues structures of the body through manual techniques.
All massage sessions with NRG-Health are performed by a qualified practitioner on a specific massage table, with the client either fully or semi clothed. The use of oils allows the practitioner to glide over soft tissue structures.
Preparing for a massage:
- All clients should be clean.
- Have had at least an hour rest from food beforehand.
- Are not under the influence of alcohol or non medical drugs.
- Wear appropriate clothing and underwear.
Benefits of massage:
- Reduces physical and mental stress of the body.
- Alleviates muscular aches and pains from physical exhaustion.
- Eliminating toxins in the body.
- Promoting health and wellness of both body and mind.
- Increases circulation to improve delivery of oxygen and nutrients to the body, which aids in recovery.
NRG-Health therapists are experienced and qualified in many massage therapies and by combining our range of massage therapies, you will experience a greater advantage in the health and wellness of your massage session.
Massage therapies we offer:
- Remedial – Assessment and activation of the body to correctively realign and reduce pain.
- Relaxation – A flowing & rhythmical technique that create a state of relaxation.
- Sports – Injury prevention & preparation or recovery from demanding physical training programs.
- Pregnancy – Reduce the discomfort & stress experienced during 2 & 3 trimesters.
- Hot Stone – Massaged with hot stones to bring about a greater sense of muscular relaxation.
- Cupping – Application of glass cups to the skin to alleviate skin adhesions and restrictions.
- Dry Needling – Insertion of needles into hypersensitive soft tissues structures for the direct release of dysfunctions.